3.02.2008

I am trying to get organized. Right now my home is a mess - that's a project that never seems to end, however today I was going through all my jewerly trying to organized them. I have way to many necklaces, rings, earring, etc. Nothing that really goes with anything - just one big mess.  While I was purging this little project popped into my head. Looking at all of the earring that I had, I really had no way of getting them all nice and neat in one place. So I came up with this little "stuffie" inspired by the severed ear of the famous painter Vincent Van Gogh. I made this little ear to put all the earring that I owned onto it and presto - nice and organized! I put the full set of instructions on Instructables so go check it out. 

2 comments:

  1. I especially appreciate the way you translated the ear hair. Fabulous. :-)

    www.jewelfaerie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to you too. This is a wonderfully quirky idea (I also like the ear hair touch). Good luck with your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the kind words and comments - Thanks Lisa Ancarrow

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search

Powered by Blogger.
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Participating in

Unravelling
Original craft creations, photographs, and all content © 2013 Lisa Ancarrow-Maltby, unless otherwise attributed. You are more then welcome to use any image or creation in your own site - just please put a link back here. Help spread the love of crafting to the world. All rights reserved.

BLOG LOVE // SPONSORS

affiliates

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Popular Posts

Pin It button on image hover