5.14.2008

I made this little number a couple of days ago and posted the how-to's on instructables. Here is a great way to turn an old towel into something smashing for the beach. For the complete instructions visit instructables.



I drafted a pattern for you convenience too.


Have fun making this little jacket - send me some feedback on the pattern. This was my first time drafting out a pattern on Photoshop, it was kinda tricky but I think it turned out well.



August 2012 update 

What to be sponsored here on Tissuepapers - let's swap

Now accepting 10 sponsors to be featured here for free on tissupapers@blogspot.com 
The duration of the sponsor ad space will run for 30 days 
Please email me at tissupapers@gmail.com if you would like to swap with me!

5 comments:

  1. That is just adorable, I'll totally have to whip one up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, very clever and Thank You So Much for introducing to Instructables. Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just what I was looking for I went on Instructables but put in Shrug.
    I need this to put over a dress for the church picnic so when we have service I am not so exposed with just a tiny little sun dress..
    Thanks so much this is perfect.
    I am making one out of the matching material of the dress with a red flower I may even make it reversible. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Testimony On How My Life was Transformed (Lexieloancompany@yahoo.com)..

    I am writing this Testimony because am really grateful for what Martinez Lexie did for me and my family, when I thought there was no hope he came and make my family feel alive again by lending us loan at a very low interest rate of 2%. Well I have been searching for a loan to settle my debts for the past three months all I met scammed and took my money total 6,500usd until I finally met a God sent Lender. I never thought that there are still genuine loan lenders on the internet but to my greatest surprise i got my loan without wasting much time so if you are out there looking for a loan of any kind for business or other purposes i would advise you to email Mr Martinez via: ( Lexieloancompany@yahoo.com ) or through the Company website: http://lexieloans.bravesites.com OR text: +18168926958 and be free of internet scams. thanks… Jenny Hills CA, United State


    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the kind words and comments - Thanks Lisa Ancarrow

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search

Powered by Blogger.

Participating in

Unravelling
Original craft creations, photographs, and all content © 2013 Lisa Ancarrow-Maltby, unless otherwise attributed. You are more then welcome to use any image or creation in your own site - just please put a link back here. Help spread the love of crafting to the world. All rights reserved.

BLOG LOVE // SPONSORS

affiliates

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Popular Posts

Pin It button on image hover