3.04.2008
Recently my husband and I decided to repaint out little bungalow in Richmond, Va. I have wanted to do this project for such a long time. We bought the house in 2002 now after 5 years we finally did the house makeover! In a back issue of one of my favorite magazine by Martha Stewart (of course) Blueprint - I found this great house makeover that I just had to recreate on my little home. 

Here is the Martha Stewart inspiration house
Before 
After

Here is my house 
Before
Very gray and boring....
After
Happy, yellow, and very cheerful - Yeah!

I love my new little house. Now I just have to figure out what to put in the window box underneath my two front windows. 

7 comments:

  1. OOOHHHH...I vote daisies, all colors, for the boxes

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks great! how about pansey's? yellow and purple, oh my!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! It really does look different! Nice and cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks GREAT, bravo, well done! what did you choose for flowers? and what if you painted the red brick to make it even brighter.........?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic! Your house is so cheery!

    You could do Tulips and Daffodils in the spring and some Bright orange, yellow and red nasturtiums for the rest of the season (and nasturtiums taste nice and add colour to a salad).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! What brand/color paint did you use?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the kind words and comments - Thanks Lisa Ancarrow

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search

Powered by Blogger.
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Participating in

Unravelling
Original craft creations, photographs, and all content © 2013 Lisa Ancarrow-Maltby, unless otherwise attributed. You are more then welcome to use any image or creation in your own site - just please put a link back here. Help spread the love of crafting to the world. All rights reserved.

BLOG LOVE // SPONSORS

affiliates

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Popular Posts

Pin It button on image hover